• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gascan Frame Help

FullTimeCadet

Oakley Beginner
So, got off from a field training exercise (FTX) with AFROTC. Put my Gascans on my butt pocket and snap as soon as I sat in my car.................

Does anyone here know anybody that can repair cracked frames? Also Im hoping to make my Oakley Icon Black too if thats possible, some uptight people be pulling regs on me saying that I can't wear them as the logo needs to be same color as frame.

32627653_2531906610367074_3640494716237119488_n.jpg

Pretty sure that is toast.
May be able to epoxy together but it would be ugly and unreliable.

Getting a new one may be easier and cheaper.
Getting a black icon shouldn't be hard. Many people can get that painted. Or you can get a new icon cheaply.

Last edited:
If you epoxy them, plan to spend a ton of time adding epoxy and sanding adding epoxy and sanding adding epoxy and sanding then rinse and repeat. You could probably get them to look right. But it will take time and effort. Unless your great great great green pappy was a time traveler who came to the future to buy them, take them back to his time, then had them down from generation to generation to get to you, it is better to buy a new pair.

Back