• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gascan Icons

You may have to do like the oil rigs. I've heard of ppl putting the arms in Hott water and loosen the glue behind them and changing them that way. But other than that I guess you can try getting something behind them and popping them off. But I'm sure that way could cause damage. Hopefully someone else can help

Yeah me and cmebulldog did that with a couple of antix and hijinx, just didn't know if there were replacement icons, thanks for your input though!

I use super hot water, soak the stem for about 30-40 seconds then use a xacto knife and reach under the icon and pry it up. It will come up super easy. Soaking it for that time also allows easy removal of residual glue.... The to reapply them, use scotch brand permanent double sided tape.....

also ebay the icon, i know one person just sell blakc pairs and you can buy as man as you like

Thanks zombie I actually found some Ducati red icons for my new gascans with fire iridium lenses...going to be hot...and by the way do you still have those devils brigade available? Still thinking I might want those

I use super hot water, soak the stem for about 30-40 seconds then use a xacto knife and reach under the icon and pry it up. It will come up super easy. Soaking it for that time also allows easy removal of residual glue.... The to reapply them, use scotch brand permanent double sided tape.....

Awesome!!! Been wanting to change out my Gascan icons. I've watched a couple Youtube videos on doing it. This way sounds alot easier and safer (for the glasses). You ever post videos on the mods you do?

Awesome!!! Been wanting to change out my Gascan icons. I've watched a couple Youtube videos on doing it. This way sounds alot easier and safer (for the glasses). You ever post videos on the mods you do?

Never done videos, but I did a FaceTime with a member as I cut lenses for him.....

Latest Posts

Back