• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gascan Rep Exclusive

O_LIFE_13 said:
Haha I sure am.......
I did spend $650 and damn proud of it!!!!
It's awesome having a great job and lots of money to give guys like you something to talk about

Amen!

Haters are going to hate - that will never change!
But, please, don't hate the player, hate the game.
I can think of glasses that I'd spend the same kind of money on! It's all down to preference.
I take my hat off for you, though, and congratulate you. I'm guessing this is you're grail, or one of them! :)

I can think of glasses that I'd spend the same kind of money on! It's all down to preference.
I take my hat off for you, though, and congratulate you. I'm guessing this is you're grail, or one of them! :)
:amen:

Amen!

fully agree
i receive same stupid comments on my latest ichiro purchase
i prefer to have 30 pairs a really like then having 1000 i don't like

I paid £544.88 for my text-grey rep gascan in April 08, looking back perhaps too much but at that time this, both Flores, and the C100 were among the very top most sought after pieces, you just 'had' to have those four. Strangely, over the years I have seen a few texts go on ebay in auctions for around £100!! It was the first glass with that frame colour, partly adding to the interest at the time of issue.

I would love a pair of text gascans I would pay $650 for them. I still need the Flores and the c100 to complete my collection. I have looked around but had not seen them lately. Good score.

Latest Posts

Back