• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I used to love Gascans but they were one of the most counterfeited Oakleys around here... so I kind of dismissed them. Strangely enough, initially I didn't like Holbrooks which are widely counterfeited yet I like them a lot. Go figure.

Oh and I like Fuel Cells better than Gascans. I do agree they provide a great canvas for customization.

I have 10 pairs. Tron, The Hobbit, 10th Mountain Division, David Flores American version, Troy Lee Designs Phobia, London Police, 2 Ghost Texts, Gloss Black, and Globals. Still looking for more to add to my collection

Whenever I see an O in the wild, chances are it’s a Gascan.
They‘re a simple, minimalist style and relatively cheap.
It took me a long time to finally buy one (a Ghost text), as most anything else has more “star power”...
I find the lack of Unobtainium, and the slick, straight ear stems make them unsuited to real activity, but I agree they make a decent blank canvas for customization.

Whenever I see an O in the wild, chances are it’s a Gascan.
They‘re a simple, minimalist style and relatively cheap.
It took me a long time to finally buy one (a Ghost text), as most anything else has more “star power”...
I find the lack of Unobtainium, and the slick, straight ear stems make them unsuited to real activity, but I agree they make a decent blank canvas for customization.
I like them, but they give me headaches after some time due to the earstems :(

Back