• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gasser

Buckbeek

Oakley Beginner
Asheville,NC
Hi guys, long time no see. Been really busy to say the least. At any rate, Im still enjoying my Oakley Flack Jacket XLJ's w/ Fire Iridium. But, now Im in need of some eye glasses. And this leads me to either the Oakley Crosslink Switch or the Gasser's. As of now Im leaning towards the Gasser. I really do like the idea of the Crosslink Switch as I do some pistol shooting every now and then. Guys, Im hoping this was the right forum to post this thread. If not I apologize. So....where would be the best place at the best price for a set of Crosslink Switch or Gasser? Furthermore, is there that much difference between size 52,53,or 54? Anyway to figure yourself which would be the best fit? As always thx in advance guys!

So.....the crosslink switch is out. anyone recommend a good płace to buy the Gasser?
I really would appreciate the help.......i dont wont to take the chsnce of getting fakes.

Back