• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley glasses for Skydiving?

If I comment any more, I'm gonna look homophobic!!!

And if you don't comment you are going to look like a homo. LOL Its okay, Marc is hot and its okay to admit it. It doesn't automatically make you gay because you think another man is attractive......Im here for you when you are ready to talk about it.

LMAO Just kidding! I know what you meant! :focus:

And if you don't comment you are going to look like a homo. LOL Its okay, Marc is hot and its okay to admit it. It doesn't automatically make you gay because you think another man is attractive......Im here for you when you are ready to talk about it.

LMAO Just kidding! I know what you meant! :focus:
LOL. Yes. I agree. I admit. He's not bad looking.....for a caucasian.

re: Counselling for me. That's so sweet of you to offer. Thanks. But millions have tried....and failed.

(Wisely, Marc is staying out of this!!!)

If Marc was wise he would be all up in this.....LMAO......that's okay, he will get sucked in eventually. LMAO

Poor Marc! He is probably sitting on the sidelines laughing his ass off. Alright I'm done busting y'alls balls. I gotta get back to work.

If Marc was wise he would be all up in this.....LMAO......that's okay, he will get sucked in eventually. LMAO

Poor Marc! He is probably sitting on the sidelines laughing his ass off. Alright I'm done busting y'alls balls. I gotta get back to work.
I believe he is.

And yeah, get back to work. My clients are wondering why I'm laughing for no reason.

Back