• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gloves

Mike.vanderkoon

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Arkansas the boonies
do any of the Oakley gloves offered right now good for the winter? I used to use the tactical gloves (hard knuckles) in Afghanstan. I live in Chicago and really just want a pair that’s Will be warm enogh and then tactiacal enough to do tasks.

They are decent. All of their gloves from the snowboard/skiing collection will work.

I was looking at the factory park gloves which seems nice. But I have seen some reviews mention the sizing is small. Have you ever tried this type?

I think I have an earlier model and it feels pretty true to size (long fingers, pretty slender hands and wear size 10s). If you have wide hands it might be different.

The factory winter glove and roundhouse are warmer and ok too (got some when I had a 90% discount :D )

If you find Hestra gloves at decent prices they are much better (they are at bit more pricey, but imho worth it)

Since you're from Chicago, they've got both O stores and Vaults you could stop by and try some on.
Might help you decide which ones you like and fit the best.

My dad uses this hard knuckle gloves when working.

gloves.jpg

Back