• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gloves

Christown

Oakley Beginner
Hey Fellow Oakley lovers, Got a question.

I know there's a few of you guys that do MTB-ing and trail riding ect. like myself.

I'm looking for a pair of Oakley gloves to use while doing so.

Can anyone recommend a good pair to use?

Cheers.

Hey Fellow Oakley lovers, Got a question.

I know there's a few of you guys that do MTB-ing and trail riding ect. like myself.

I'm looking for a pair of Oakley gloves to use while doing so.

Can anyone recommend a good pair to use?

Cheers.

I have a pair of sulphur & a pair of blue factory MTB gloves. They are a great fit on me. I bought Large in both colours. They were a little tight on me at first but soon stretched to fit nice & snug. The problem i sometimes had were that the fingers were always slightly too long for me in a large but not these.

Check out the link below from the website i got them from. Hope this gives you a better idea.

Oakley Factory Gloves | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

Thanks Oakley_Sight.

They look to be just what I'm after, and I've also bought from that website before and they have a good service.

Gonna order me a pair.

Cheers!

I second the motion...Oakley Factory gloves..i have em in sheet metal and neon green
i also use dye paintballin gloves sometimes..cuttin off the fingers...coz they usually have cloth material to wipe sweat with..:cool:

@Christown

chainreactioncycles is a good way to shop! they have a lot stuff there and sometimes realy good prices too . . .

Back