• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gloves

I love my Oakley Factory Pilot Gloves
Quick Overview
The SI Assault Gloves have many useful features. Rugged mico-vented leather palm reinforced and carbon fiber knuckle plating. Premium leather and durable synthetics with flexible articulated construction. Mesh zones and rubber exhaust ports for comfortable breathability. Surfacing on palms and fingers for a secure grip plus textured pull for easy donning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about picking up a set of leather palm factory pilots that resemble the SI.

Anyone try the XXL size? I'm mostly worried about them being too small.

I got a pair of Oakley Factory Pilot Gloves have to say you know nones gonna mess with you when you have carbon fiber knuckle plating! lol

@Rustpot
i`m wearing XXL and it works for me pretty good!

How big are your hands/wrists? I've never found a good fitting glove, but I need something to wear in colder weather or during matches for shooting. I can't get a set of SI right now and I figure these will be pretty good.

I either get gloves that fit well in the fingers but are too short in the palm, fit the palm well but the fingers are too short, or are just too small all over.

the XL from oakley are okay but the XXL are perfect for my hands . . .
how do you want the measurement?!?

Middle finger length, across the widest part of the palm, base of the middle finger to the bone behind the heel of the palm, and wrist circumference would be awesome.

My hand is roughly;
3-5/8 middle finger length
3-3/4 across the palm
4-1/2 heel to finger
8-1/2 wrist circumference

Back