• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley goggle case...

Ironranger88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Considering making this case into a display worh glass shelves. Anyone have any experience in mods like that? I think it's some kind of goggle case.

Screenshot_20191110-122521_CPlus for Craigslist.jpg

Actually your correct these are a goggle case
And some of them had doors, I know someone had added doors to one and displayed stuff in in it, but it would probably work fine to rip out the trays and put shelves in you might have to add pegs but it wouldn’t be hard, also @Plum21 it would work really great for shoes
Considering making this case into a display worh glass shelves. Anyone have any experience in mods like that? I think it's some kind of goggle case.

View attachment 673835

Bumping an old thread. I have one of these and the curiosity is killing me as to what it looked like when it was stocked in the stores. I cant figure out how it would have been used.

Anyone have a photo of it in use?

Bumping an old thread. I have one of these and the curiosity is killing me as to what it looked like when it was stocked in the stores. I cant figure out how it would have been used.

Anyone have a photo of it in use?
Also curious how they were displayed, inquiring minds are interested :)

Latest Posts

Back