• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Goggle Display Tower

U

Username Hidden

For Sale or Trade!

Picked this up a little while ago but need to free up some space in my living room! It's all metal and a neat display piece if you're a skier or boarder, or alternatively the goggle holders an be removed only the shelves used. I have three pairs of goggles so it's a little overkill for me plus I have my big double width display tower for my shades/watches/goggles which is plenty of room for me at the moment.

If I can't get rid of it, I may just remove all fixings leaving just the Oakley sign up top and the upright metal supports and feet and put a full length mirror in the middle so the edges are concealed! I'd rather it went to a home where it'll be loved but that's my plan otherwise! It has one little plastic circle missing on one of the feet otherwise it's in great shape.

Asking £120, plus shipping which should be around £35-40 via a courier due to the weight but feel free to make me an offer.

I'm afraid it'd cost an absolute fortune to ship to the states so unless any of you guys over the pond are willing to shell out $400+ I'm gonna have to stick to the UK only on this one :(

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh, for trade I'd consider part cash/coins/other Oakley display pieces or memorabilia etc :) Try me! :D

Some people reacted to this post.
Back