• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Goggles Identification Help

Timmy

Oakley Beginner
Hey people, I was going through an old room in my house today and found these. I can't, for the life of me, identify this model of oakleys after extensive online searching. Kind of frustrating. Does anybody care to help me identify these? The only other things not in the pics is it says "SKI-208" on the headstrap adjuster. I researched this, thinking it was some kind of model # - came up with zip.
Thanks in advance guys,
TImmy

IMG_2029[2].JPG
IMG_2030[1].JPG
IMG_2031[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The logos on that pair don't look quite right, especially the one on the foam (I don't think Oakley does that). I believe those are fake. But then again I'm not expert on goggles.

i was thinking the same thing as retina burn. i am not an expert, but have owned at least a dozen oakley goggles fir about 12 years and havent seen those.

Another non-expert, but usually I at least have an idea of what they are. I saw those and nothing jumped into my head, I don't recognize the vent setup on the front, and my other reaction was how poorly put together the foam was, very cheap looking.

Latest Posts

Back