• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading OAKLEY GOLF, CAMO, & THUMBPRINT UMBRELLAS. MINT/COMPLETE.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have the following available:

Golf Umbrella - Black 9902-001. From 2002, never opened and has barcode label. MINT.
Thumbprint Umbrella - Charcoal 99017-201. From 2006, never opened, complete & in plastic wrapper, with barcode card. MINT.
Camo Umbrella - Night Camo 99024-059. From 2005, never opened, complete & in plastic wrapper, with barcode card. MINT.

I will consider trades involving pieces from my X Metal wants list (see X Metal Exchange section).
For pictures you can look under my username romeovanfrogskinstein on ebay UK where they are currently available for auction.
Umbrellas will be shipped within UK only or can be collected in person.

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn to get the Thumbprint would be sweet, sucks you won’t ship to US

PM sent.

Man, the bidding on your thumbprint umbrella is going crazy!! :drinks:

Username Hidden said:
I have the following available:

Golf Umbrella - Black 9902-001. From 2002, never opened and has barcode label. MINT.
Thumbprint Umbrella - Charcoal 99017-201. From 2006, never opened, complete & in plastic wrapper, with barcode card. MINT.
Camo Umbrella - Night Camo 99024-059. From 2005, never opened, complete & in plastic wrapper, with barcode card. MINT.

I will consider trades involving pieces from my X Metal wants list (see X Metal Exchange section).
For pictures you can look under my username romeovanfrogskinstein on ebay UK where they are currently available for auction.
Umbrellas will be shipped within UK only or can be collected in person.

Holy ****, 7,800 pounds for an umbrella, I hope they pay you congrats!!!!

Username Hidden said:

I have been charting the progress of that on EBay too.

Suffice to say my jaw needed to be scooped up off the floor when the auction ended!

Username Hidden said:

Agreed. Hope they pay you.