• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley GP-75 Frogskins?

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Another new Frogskins release I've just heard about, the GP-75.

24-335fw430fh430.png

Described as Matte Black with Black iridium but from the pic the frame is very STPL looking with lighter grey stems.

Once again it seems Oakley are releasing a frame that is very close to a previous collab release. GP-75 see STPL, Heaven see Revert, Acid Tortoise see fragment design. Due September, so September and October will be very packed with releases.

Attachments

• 24-335fw430fh430.png
    24-335fw430fh430.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 742
  • 24-335fw430fh430.png
    24-335fw430fh430.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 512
Thanks. Do you know if these will be part of a series of six similar Frogskins like the fades for example or does it stand alone? I did a Google search for gp-75. And a Romanian AK-47 type rifle came up. But I do not think this sunglass is based on that. Any idea what gp-75 stand for?

No idea what GP-75 stands for but it's a collection of frames. There's also a Radarlock, Racing Jacket and Dispatch 2 in the series, all with a dark grey/light grey scheme but the Dispatch 2 has a digital camo looking pattern in those colours on the stem whereas the rest are plain dark grey/light grey.

Really excited for a signature series Radarlock. They don't make nearly enough cool signature series sports frames nowadays.

No idea what GP-75 stands for but it's a collection of frames. There's also a Radarlock, Racing Jacket and Dispatch 2 in the series, all with a dark grey/light grey scheme but the Dispatch 2 has a digital camo looking pattern in those colours on the stem whereas the rest are plain dark grey/light grey.

GP-75 stands for General Purpose 1975. They are a limited edition series from Oakley's Graphic Design Range. They are a "celebration of Oakley's artwork which has been rendered into a frame".

We're really looking forward to these actually, looking like they're going to go fast.

Oakley GP-75 Collection Frogskins 24-335 Sunglasses - Shade Station

GP-75 stands for General Purpose 1975. They are a limited edition series from Oakley's Graphic Design Range. They are a "celebration of Oakley's artwork which has been rendered into a frame".

We're really looking forward to these actually, looking like they're going to go fast.

Oakley GP-75 Collection Frogskins 24-335 Sunglasses - Shade Station

I'm with Jono, it's great to see you here. Ordered a few things from you and have been very very happy with both them and how quick you get the products out to the customer!

Back