• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Green Fade Collection - available now!

Are they mathematical questions? :rolleyes:
Nope, they are traffic questions, i tried to order them , and my checkout question was how many people/animals have you hit in traffic ?........i took a shot and answered 3.. As you know, my glasses have not shipped yet, so the correct answer must be higher..........i screwed up guys :(

Went to Oakley store on Friday. Asian fit will only come with road lenses. The standard ($280) Green Fade Radarlocks come as an array with both road/field lenses.
Thanks for the info.
Then Oakley are some fools for not writing it on their own website !

What if you order them, and by some mistake the extra lens is not included. You can´t complain, since it does not say anywhere that there should be 2 lenses in the box.

I... Don't understand this. I've been bombarded with ads for green fade for a while now. Must be half a dozen emails from Oakley. So the frames are lime green; why would I be excited about that? Is this just an attempt to get people excited by simply acting like they SHOULD be excited?

Guess I'm not the target market.

I... Don't understand this. I've been bombarded with ads for green fade for a while now. Must be half a dozen emails from Oakley. So the frames are lime green; why would I be excited about that? Is this just an attempt to get people excited by simply acting like they SHOULD be excited?

Guess I'm not the target market.
But they also fade to white......LOL
I have stopped complaining about stuff, and just given my credit card number to Oakley, told them to charge it at will, no questions asked

I canceled my first order and ordered the asian fit since i don´t need extra lenses, this one wont ship either and it says in stock !........could anyone here on the forum do me a small favor and ask Oakley customer service US when those asia green fade radarlock´s are expected to ship/back in stock ? (you could say you were asking for a friend) Because oakley US tell me to contact oakley europe, but those fools won´t answer, bet the lone person they got working there is on vacation ! btw, order placed july 29 ! :oops::sad::cry:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back