• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Gunmetal Twenty XX

If anyone owns this pair please let me know! I want to have hope that I will find my own pair someday!

If anyone owns this pair please let me know! I want to have hope that I will find my own pair someday!

Become a premium member and you can post a wanted ad in the classifieds.

I want that pair do bad!!

I can't tell for sure which color these are due to the lighting. The left side of the frames look gunmetal, but the right side where it is lighter definitely resembles fmj...

I can't tell for sure which color these are due to the lighting. The left side of the frames look gunmetal, but the right side where it is lighter definitely resembles fmj...
I would much rather have the gunmetal. Anyone own them??

O-Review

In case you haven't come across this is a good site that, as far as I can tell, has most mass produced and most limited run models of each frame type. I use this site all the time

Last edited:
Twenty - Gun Metal - Ice 12-619 FREE SPIRIT UK exclusive. I did have a mint and complete pair but another collector purchased them from me. The rubbers, logo, and icons are all blue to match the lens. A beautiful piece, long extinct, one will probably turn up in time but not in the same condition as the example I had.

Back