• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I'm interested in a "half x" carbon with Black iridium (04-141), but the box is 3 parts (5th generation) and the frame doesn't have a SKU, I'm suspecting the box was purchased later, has anyone seen a frame carbon with Sku 04-141 engraved?

I'm interested in a "half x" carbon with Black iridium (04-141), but the box is 3 parts (5th generation) and the frame doesn't have a SKU, I'm suspecting the box was purchased later, has anyone seen a frame carbon with Sku 04-141 engraved?

I have a 3 part box for my half x 041-1 but am unsure if it has a SKU engraved (sealed boxes) are you concerned they are fakes or if the box doesn't match? If you are getting 3 part bix I would take that over the old ones anyway.

Had a pair and searched everywhere for a arm screw that was missing and because Oakley machined their own screws none existed at the time.... Got another pair that was broken, used the screw from it, flipped em and sold the other for parts.

Had a pair and searched everywhere for a arm screw that was missing and because Oakley machined their own screws none existed at the time.... Got another pair that was broken, used the screw from it, flipped em and sold the other for parts.
ugh, I need the weird screw that is closer to lens by the hinge. can, not, find, it.

Everything looks OEM, my doubt was if the frame and box are from different generations, but I think I'll keep them for only 300 dollars, the hinges are perfect.

Back