• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Hatchet Carbon Frame Black Polarized Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

For Sale:
(1) Pair of Oakley Eye Jacket 2.0 FMJ+ with Black Lenses -SOLD
(1) Pair of Oakley Hatchet with Carbon Frames and Black Polarized Rx Lenses w Oakley Hard/Soft case- $90

SOLD-The Oakley Eye Jacket 2.0's have slight discoloration on the end of the ear stems and inside the middle nose bridge. I did my best to take enough pictures to show you the overall quality. ALL of the rubber is in MINT condition. The lenses as seen in the pictures are in BEAUTIFUL shape. I bought these glasses the day they went on sale and they have been sitting in a case for a long long time unworn.

The Oakley Hatchet's are in ABSOLUTE Mint condition. They have been worn a total of roughly 3-5 times. The ear stems are still tight when opened/closed. Original lenses in MINT shape. The Hatchets have NO visible wear signs ANYWHERE on them. They look like they literally came out of the box yesterday.

Pictures:
SOLD-Oakley Eye Jacket 2.0 FMJ+ : imgur: the simple image sharer
Oakley Hatchet: imgur: the simple image sharer

Terms of Sale:

**Here is my feedback for all forum sales/buys with a perfect 15-0 rating. I have included my username on here so you know it's me: techlogoblin | HeatWare.com
**I am willing to meet in the Orlando area if you'd like to view them personally. If you have a friend that lives in the Orlando area I can meet with them as well to sell the glasses.
**If you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd...

bump. no Orlando residents like Hatchets?

Any interest in trades on the hatchets?

Not really looking for any trades... Unless someone has a Medusa and I'll throw in cash. :)

significant other has stated she'd like some Daisy Chains. So if anyone has those to offer in trade I can throw in some cash.

Still for sale otherwise.

one month bump

PM'd

going back to the dark drawer

Last edited:
bump

Last edited: