• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hatchet Replacement Rubber Parts

Will you email walleva?

• Total voters
Oh OK I know what you are talking about now. I've seen those same pairs in gas stations and flea markets. They don't have earsocks at all so that won't help you, and I don't recall if they had rubber for nose bombs or not. Still a waste of money even at $20 IMO.

Well that is good to know then. I have ZERO interest in anything except the rubber pieces, so if they don't come off then passarino! I am going through that parts list thread...it has a full list of icons but so far I have not found anything on rubbers for hatchets in there....I will keep digging though. Thanks alot!

Well that is good to know then. I have ZERO interest in anything except the rubber pieces, so if they don't come off then passarino! I am going through that parts list thread...it has a full list of icons but so far I have not found anything on rubbers for hatchets in there....I will keep digging though. Thanks alot!
I just looked again, there is a post saying Half X nose bombs will work and maybe the ear socks but that the socks looked a little short. I'll have to check my subscribed posts too, at one point I almost bought a bare frame so I researched the parts I'd need. I think someone ended up finding an earsock source that had to be trimmed down but worked.

I'm getting in late on this thread but I need nosepieces and earsocks for my Hatchets. Does anyone know which other Oakley models have these compatible pieces? Thx!

I'm getting in even later but I have a pair of hatchets on the way from Germany and although they are supposed to be it top condition was interested to see how easy they were to keep going/customise from reading this I think they will end up being a pair for special occasions and display only so back to ebay for a pair to wear

Back