• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hatchet Replacement Rubber Parts

Will you email walleva?

• Total voters

mtgrizoak

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Western Colorado
So, I've recently been trying to find rubber parts for the hatchet. They don't exist. Other models have close fits, but it seems a shame that such a great pair of sunglasses has no after market.

I emailed walleva asking them to start producing rubbers for the hatchet. I got a response, but I'm by no means convinced they will do anything.

I'm asking for your help to flood their email with requests that they start producing after market replacement rubber parts for Oakley Hatchet. Let's see if we can get enough support to turn some heads over there! I can't be the only one...

image.jpg

I just e-mailed Shirleen. I also e-mailed Frank and Savon, but I don't know who's really in charge.

They just responded back "no", they only have lenses available for the Hatchet wire. I just bought a pair of orange nose bombs and root beer ear socks that will fit my hatchet wires. It cost way too much money, but I want to get this pair finished so I can enjoy them. I still need icons for the temples. Can anyone help me get icons to fit the hatchet wires? I believe they are the same as the split jackets and/or jawbones. They definitely are NOT the same as the racing jacket icons... I just ruined a set trying to make them fit... lol

I know I'm a few months late to the thread, but recently saw a great deal on a set of hatchet frames only, which brought me to this thread....Walleva has been emailed!
There have been bare frames on eBay for years now, the problem is sourcing the lenses and rubbers so you can wear them lol.

I bought one for 25 bucks a while back and that's what started this thread. I was able to complete the bare frame but had to cannibalize the nose bombs and ear socks. It worked, but not the greatest investment I ever made in the end :(

I just won a pair of frames for 40.00 on ebay....but I didn't do any research on the rubber pieces first. :( I wish I had. I emailed Walleva as well. I also reached out to a knockoff oakley site just to see if they will sell the rubber pieces alone. if not, 19.99 for a fake pair to get the rubber pieces off of them doesn't sound TERRIBLE to me....Can anyone tell me that the rubber pieces won't come off a knockoff pair? I don't have any fakes so I don't know if the pieces come off or are fused or what....

I just won a pair of frames for 40.00 on ebay....but I didn't do any research on the rubber pieces first. :( I wish I had. I emailed Walleva as well. I also reached out to a knockoff oakley site just to see if they will sell the rubber pieces alone. if not, 19.99 for a fake pair to get the rubber pieces off of them doesn't sound TERRIBLE to me....Can anyone tell me that the rubber pieces won't come off a knockoff pair? I don't have any fakes so I don't know if the pieces come off or are fused or what....
I've never seen a fake Hatchet, so finding one of those may be just as hard as finding genuine parts. There is a thread on here somewhere called "Interchangeable Parts List" I think that listed a couple possible sources for Hatchet rubbers but those frames were hard to come by as well. You may want to look it up just to have a better idea of what might work.

Latest Posts

Back