• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hazard IPhone Case

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Haven't purchased yet but contemplating......does anyone here have any experience with the Hazard iPhone case? I'm curious to how it "closes" or "fits together"...thanks!

I had a look at one in the O store and even the guys that were helping me said the same that if you were to drop the phone first thing that would happen is that the bottom half would pop off and you phone would then go and land on the unprotected side!

So its like the O-Matter where the phone slides in the case and the bottom has a "cap"? Or is it split in two and "clamshells" together like most cases?

Sorry my bad i was thinking of the O-Matter case not the Hazard! Had a look at the Hazard case as well fits nice and would protect better then the O-Matter IMHO

Yeah I actually have this one, it's a one piece rubber case with a plastic back, that you can just bend and push around your phone - you should also check out the all Unobtanium case, to me it just feels like a more solid case all together. The plastic on the back of the hazard case looks great, but feels a thin.

Blast! I was hoping that the case was aluminum! I'm sure its the usual Oakley quality....thanks everyone for your input! What about the "Cylinder Block" case?

Yeah I actually have this one, it's a one piece rubber case with a plastic back, that you can just bend and push around your phone - you should also check out the all Unobtanium case, to me it just feels like a more solid case all together. The plastic on the back of the hazard case looks great, but feels a thin.

I agree and have been rocking the Unobtanium case for a month now.

Got my iPhone last night.....gonna order the Hazard....so is the back metal? I know the sides are rubber but what is the back material?

Back