• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley HDO 3D

Wow. I never realized all the different things Oakley did after my old M-frame days when I was younger. I missed a lot when I started a family and career. Money and time was really tight back then.

I used a pair in the theater once. Don't recall what movie i watched, but i do remember it was definitely better than the free throw away pairs you get. The biggest hassle for me was having to carry a case and microfiber bags to store my regular Oakleys while watching the movie and then having to switch out after the movie and continue carrying them around. Wish they offered the lenses themselves or at the very least a different frame. The Gascans are too narrow to fit my face comfortably. Made sense though, given the Gascan was the most popular frame at the time.

There was actually a 7th version made for Red Studios in CA. Black frames with Red Oakley logos. Right lense has the Red engraved while the left lense keeps the HDO3D engraving.

Back