• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Headquarters

Oakley plumber

Oakley Beginner
I was on vacation in Southern California and just got home. I in BC Canada. One place I went to was the oakley headquarters and I've just got to say "wow". What a beautiful place, inside and out. I met some good people there. If you have a chance to go there then do yourself a favour and check it out. My only tiny complaint is the "museum". It can be done a lot better. My oakley cabinets and stuff are more organized and nicer. People must come from all over the world so make it something cool. But like I said, it's a tiny complaint.

IMG_0691.JPG

Thank you for the welcome.....
I've been watching and reading for a while now. Still learning the ropes here. I'm a huge Oakley fan.
The visit to headquarters...... WOW. Purchase a couple things (super coils) black and stickers.
I must say...... I was like a kid in a candy store. The wife....not so much.

Thank you for the welcome.....
I've been watching and reading for a while now. Still learning the ropes here. I'm a huge Oakley fan.
The visit to headquarters...... WOW. Purchase a couple things (super coils) black and stickers.
I must say...... I was like a kid in a candy store. The wife....not so much.
Congrats on already becoming a premium member also.

Back