• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Headquarters

I tried to get a tour... the wife is a paramedic. I emailed in advance, however I didn't allow enough time for them to reply. ( Emailed to close to my visit. )
I did get an email after my visit.... it said that if I was to contact security in advance they would screen us.
And
That I could shop in the employee store.!!!!....... you can imagine my disappointment big frown face.
Maybe next time.
Also I have a question... I'm new here and learning the ropes.
I'm I able to message someone??. a guy has the mug for sale in the exchange. I can't seem to find a place to message him.
Thanks again for the welcome
And I'm sure I'll enjoy being a premium member.

I tried to get a tour... the wife is a paramedic. I emailed in advance, however I didn't allow enough time for them to reply. ( Emailed to close to my visit. )
I did get an email after my visit.... it said that if I was to contact security in advance they would screen us.
And
That I could shop in the employee store.!!!!....... you can imagine my disappointment big frown face.
Maybe next time.
Also I have a question... I'm new here and learning the ropes.
I'm I able to message someone??. a guy has the mug for sale in the exchange. I can't seem to find a place to message him.
Thanks again for the welcome
And I'm sure I'll enjoy being a premium member.
Try loggin out and logging back in to your account. Since you're a premium member it should work immediately.

Click on someone's name and when their profile pops up hit "start a conversation".

If that doesn't work let us know

Thank you.... I apologize if I'm asking this question in the wrong place.
so start a conversation is a.........
sent private message

hqdefault.jpg

Latest Posts

Back