• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hijinx For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi, im lookng to sell my hijinx, they were bought new as polished black with grey polarised lens, i have fitted a set of vr28 black iridium polarsed lens and will include the grey lens with the sale, glasses have never been worn outside, i bought them last year and have tried them on quite a few times but they are slightly to wide for my face (only kept them aslong because my mrs said they look fine) glasses are in perfect condition and come boxed with bag,

looking for £75 delivered

or if anyone is local they are more than welcome to collect from my home, im located in dumfriesshire, south west scotland

thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi Paul,

I might be interested in these.
Would you consider a trade deal with the boxed Hatchet Wire that I have on here -
http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...aw-ice-mint-boxed-lightweight-o-luminium.html

I have them up currently at £110.

It sounds like they will be a good fit for you too if the Hijinx is on the big side for you, as they are a smaller fit than the Hijinx.

I live in UK too, so would make the trade/deal easier than posting overseas.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
H.

hi, thanks for the offer, these look like they would be to small for me, what i need are some glasses that come down as far as the hijinx do but are not as wide, reason is i have bag/lines under my eyes that i need the glasses to come far enough down to cover, tried the straight jacket and monster dog and both didnt come down far enough, the batwolf are a perfect fit but the one lens kind of makes me feel its more suited to someone younger than i am, i have the scalpel and tens are both are perfect for covering what i want but are still a touch wide

You need Eyepatch, my friend.

You might want to try Fuel Cell too.

Have you looked at the Wireframes? The Nanowire 4.0 is rather big, and easily adjustable to meet your needs.

If these are around in a few weeks i might still be interested.
They are Hijinx after all.

still have these for sale :)

Paul would you be intrested in swapping for a pair of Ducati Zero?

hi, thanks for the offer, but im realy looking to sell these as i still own 2 other pairs of oakleys
thanks

could you post some pictures from the item you wanna sell?!

thanks . . .

Latest Posts

Back