1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Code3response

Code3response Oakley Beginner

Hi there. New member here. Did Oakley replace the Hijinx with another name sunglass? I need a pair. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum

Oakley discoed the Hijinx. No true replacement. Just similar frames but nothing exactly the same.

3. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug The Juliet Multiplier Premium Member

Welcome to the community. While they did nix the Jinx, you will have exchange access in a short time and can grab yourself one or several in here. Hell, depending on what model Jinx you're looking for I'll sell you one of mine if I have it.

4. Code3response

Code3response Oakley Beginner

You have a new pair of Hijinx for sale?

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

6. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug The Juliet Multiplier Premium Member

I do not, but if you are looking for something specific and you can't find it in the exchange section and I have it, I may sell it. I typically don't sell any of my stuff, but will occasionally to help out a new member on a quest or a veteran who needs something I can part with.

cacatman likes this.
  7. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome. While there's not a direct replacement for the Jinx, there are plenty of others that are similar, or as stated above, stick around and just pick up a pair in the exchange when you can gain access.