• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Hockey Visor

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anybody want to help a fellow oakley lover out finding a decent price oakley hockey visor? Thank you

Some people reacted to this post.
Which are you looking for? I just switched out my flip up visor for a standard half shield. Ill get the model number of the half shield and take a look and make sure its still in good shape. If it is Ill make a great deal on it for ya :)

Edit: Here is the one I took off and have sitting in a box. Let me know if this is something your looking for. It is hinged with a bit more coverage than a standard half shield. It also sets out further than a standard half shield. Oakley VR924 Straight Cut Visor w/ Vents

Last edited:
If Mr Kane isn't interested send me a pm. I have a cracked Bauer bucket around here that would good with an oakley visor in the case

come on visors? you don't need a visor feel the wind in your eyes.

When a rubber puck is inbound its actually nice to have :) That or someone gets a stick up near your face. Teeth are an option but I like having both eyes!

hahaha yeah maybe. funny thing is you tend to need one more when you are playing with people that are not that good. When you are out there with bambi and he starts to fall with his stick flying everywhere

Back