• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Holbrook Grails/MISC

Username Hidden said:
Tried to resolve but the guy was unreasonable with what he wanted on top of the expedited shipping that I paid for him.

Dude you paid under $12 for uninsured priority shipping. Hardly “expedited”. I would have happily covered it had you asked.

I wasn’t unreasonable. You said they weren’t damaged, they were, then you were a **** about it, so I opened a claim. I’m more than happy to return them to you with a refund. We’ll let PayPal sort it out.

Also, editing your thread to add “no refunds” to try and leverage that in a PayPal claim isn’t a great look.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Dude you paid under $12 for uninsured priority shipping. Hardly “expedited”. I would have happily covered it had you asked.

I wasn’t unreasonable. You said they weren’t damaged, they were, then you were a **** about it, so I opened a claim. I’m more than happy to return them to you with a refund. We’ll let PayPal sort it out.

Also, editing your thread to add “no refunds” to try and leverage that in a PayPal claim isn’t a great look.
It says that he doesn’t accept refunds, not that he doesn’t give them.🤣
IMG_9723.png

@qtrain23 is most definitely a stand up member here