• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Holbrook Metal with leash?

Barnabás

Oakley Beginner
I wanna purchase a pair of Oakley Holbrook Metal. I would sometimes use it on water, therefore I would need a leash.

Although, I am afraid that if used with a leash, the leash will cover the unobtainium part on the hinges, and the glasses will fall off.

Any ideas? Should I buy a regular Holbrook instead? Can a regular Holbrook be used with a leash?

That’s up to you. I’ve only used a leash with a Racing Jacket. I have a Holbrook Metal but don’t know if a leash would work well. Perhaps if you buy a Clifden or Split Shot that would work better on the water?

I wanna purchase a pair of Oakley Holbrook Metal. I would sometimes use it on water, therefore I would need a leash.

Although, I am afraid that if used with a leash, the leash will cover the unobtainium part on the hinges, and the glasses will fall off.

Any ideas? Should I buy a regular Holbrook instead? Can a regular Holbrook be used with a leash?
you could push the tips of the lanyard a little higher so as not to cover the unobtaininum that much, but I would think it would be harder to fit the tip because of the unobtainium (compared to the O matter of the regular Holbrook)

If you're going with an Oakley lanyard, go with the large.

Back