• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Holeshot 6 hand watch

Stoutykid

Oakley Beginner
Hi I am new to the forum but I have a much loved Oakley watch that isn't working..the dial to adjust the time has worn and doesn't grip anymore..I have taken it to a local Jewellers but they said they can't fix it..just wondering if anyone could recommend a jewellers that might be able to help with this.

Thanks so much

Hi I am new to the forum but I have a much loved Oakley watch that isn't working..the dial to adjust the time has worn and doesn't grip anymore..I have taken it to a local Jewellers but they said they can't fix it..just wondering if anyone could recommend a jewellers that might be able to help with this.

Thanks so much
The crown I’m guessing your talking about? Would probably need to purchase a new movement.

Thanks for your reply. I know very little about watches as you can see. Do you know how much a movement would cost and can you purchase this directly from Oakley.

Thanks for your reply. I know very little about watches as you can see. Do you know how much a movement would cost and can you purchase this directly from Oakley.
Oakley doesn’t do warranty parts or stock parts for the watches any more unfortunately. Maybe @zwc0442 knows the exact movement I do not.

Thanks @zwc0442. If you could tell me where I can purchase one that would be great. I am based in Ireland but happy to purchase from anywhere as would love the watch to work again.

Thanks @zwc0442. If you could tell me where I can purchase one that would be great. I am based in Ireland but happy to purchase from anywhere as would love the watch to work again.
Check esslinger.com need to get the model number off the movement tho first to make sure which one it is. But I think they used to sell replacements for the holeshot.

Back