• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hollow Point Reviews/Opinions

Jummeltje

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Just what the title says.

I'm orientating on buying an Oakley Hollow Point and now i'm curious if people have
opinions about that watch?

Can somebody please send me some more 'home made' pictures of it?
Also when wearing it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the way the orange one looks. I just have a hard time justifying that much money for a quartz watch.

One of the best looking watches oakley makes in my opinion. I wear mine as my daily watch over my timebomb two and gear box. A little on the heavy side but definitly a statemnet maker. People constantly as what it is.

I love the way the orange one looks. I just have a hard time justifying that much money for a quartz watch.

Wow I didn't realize it was quartz. For some reason I thought it was an automatic.

I am very curious now how they justify the premium over the Minute Machine for what boils down to the same watch in a different case.

Exactly. If they are using an ETA movement in the time bomb, that movement is maybe $100 more than a quartz one. So they could have made it automatic. Must have a profit margin on that thing like an Apple product.

Thanks for the reviews guys. So in fact it's really nothing else then a minute machine in a round case?
Maybe a dumb question but a automatic movement means that it's setting itself automatically?

Automatic movement means that it doesn't run on battery, but on kinetic energy. It has a movement, that charges energy because you move with you wrist, there is a mechanism in it that rotate because of your movement and generates energy that way.

Back