• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hollow Point Reviews/Opinions

I actually prefer the battery watches. I rotate through several during the week and if the automatic sits a few days it will need to be reset.

I actually prefer the battery watches. I rotate through several during the week and if the automatic sits a few days it will need to be reset.

That's why I have a watch winder. I have a couple skeleton watches, and when you're sitting in a meeting bored, you can pass the time watching the gears inside the watch turn.

Its not that I think the hollowpoint is a bad watch because its Quartz, its just a lot easier to justify 4 digit price tags when you can think about some Swiss guy putting all those gears together.

Hehe, yeah probably you are right. I have already an gearbox on battery. But i heard that they will bring out an automatic one.
So soon i need to have an automatic gearbox and a Hollowpoint on batteries :D

That's why I have a watch winder. I have a couple skeleton watches, and when you're sitting in a meeting bored, you can pass the time watching the gears inside the watch turn.

Its not that I think the hollowpoint is a bad watch because its Quartz, its just a lot easier to justify 4 digit price tags when you can think about some Swiss guy putting all those gears together.

Not so difficult,
look to many prestigious brands,
all of them have quartz and electrcomechanic watches...
the prices sometimes are really crazy!

BTW
if you want a precise watch,
you must have a quartz (better if radiocontrolled);
for example, generally speaking, Rolex's are not famous for the precision.

Back