• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hollywood With Elite Eyewear/Watches!

Yesterday's shipment of the original Matte Black/Black Iridium Polarized PIT BOSSES inspired me to let everyone know of what we have in stock (because I know online sells out of this stuff quickkk).

Pit Boss (Indy 500 Matte Black, Original Matte Black):
121511pitbosses.th.jpg

C Six (Aluminum); Time Bomb (Original #220, Livestrong Edition #215, #057):
121511csixtimebombs.th.jpg

Oakley Hollywood NEW TinTin 3D Glasses!

We just got in our NEW Tin Tin 3D glasses yesterday, as well as the 3D trailor in-store so you can check em out first hand! We also still have a few Transformers 3D frames in (not pictured), so come check em out... they're awesome!

121511tintin3d.th.jpg

After seeing the box and bag of the Tin Tins i might HAVE to pick those up! After i find the TF3..i think Oakley Irvine had them.

I just picked up the TINTIN and was very impressed:

73e21c35.jpg

Mods - Should we have a separate section of the Forum for shops and stores to shamelessly hawk their wares, or is the General Discussion area really the best place for this kind of thing?

Perhaps a new section and a financial contribution to the Forum, rather than basically free advertising?

Just a thought.

Don't get me wrong, I welcome a heads-up on a good deal or a rare find. But I would not want the Forum to be awash in free promotion for stores and sites.

New section. Business Sellers. Annual contribution, however small or large, headed OakleyBoss' way for running the site.
Everyone wins.
Stores get cheap advertising to a captive Oakley audience.
The site benefits.
Members get heads up on good deals.

And OakleyBoss remembers it was my idea. :laugh:

O Stores shouldn't be advertising here at all. I can understand smaller shops that pay a sponsors fee but def not o stores or vaults

Back