• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley hot tub

painkiller

Oakley Expert
Kali
Actually was wondering about the bath tub but for some reason mobile device won't let me edit the dang title.online says sold out wondering if anyone had this and how they like it.how long has it been out for?

I've had my bathtub for almost a year. I love it. I have taken it on several trips. Simple to pack as there is massive amount of room inside. I even pack several pairs of shoes, size 15, along with a weeks worth of clothes and anything else I can think of to bring. I never worry if I will have enough room. Also, it has rollers on the bottom and you can pull it along behind.

I've had my bathtub for almost a year. I love it. I have taken it on several trips. Simple to pack as there is massive amount of room inside. I even pack several pairs of shoes, size 15, along with a weeks worth of clothes and anything else I can think of to bring. I never worry if I will have enough room. Also, it has rollers on the bottom and you can pull it along behind.
I had no idea that this existed.

And I thought my size 13 shoes were barges!

Sent from Q's Note5

It was released a few years ago.

Like @Ecko said it's a good bag to have and it has wheels on the bottom. I've never used any of mine but I've given one or two away and they love them

Bath tub is discontinued and did not have wheels on the bottom if you're still trying to get info on the "Bath Tub". :) Great bag! It's a smaller carry version of the Hot Tub :) Average duffel bag size where the Hot tub is enormous and is basically a Large luggage in duffel form, about half the width of a Hockey bag. If you get the chance to grab up a Bath Tub, DO IT! :)

LoL

Actually was wondering about the bath tub but for some reason mobile device won't let me edit the dang title.online says sold out wondering if anyone had this and how they like it.how long has it been out for?
Also, it was out for quite a while, it was discontinued about 2 years ago, maybe a little less. Reason I know this is because I wanted one and was trying to justify the purchase since I already owned the Hot Tub and finally when I decided to just pull the trigger. My local store told me they were all returned :( Luckily I have a few friends in good places that helped me out :)

Back