• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley how about some classic reissues??

Tantor67

Oakley Expert
Well I have to say I am underwhelmed by many of the new Oakley styles. Maybe Oakley should go back into their archives and reissue some old classics. Eye Jackets come immediately to mind. They can make the old styles larger also, like in the case of something like a C Wire. So am I crazy??

Yes. The Heritage stuff was probably as involved as the Lux brain trust will get. Eyeshades and 30 year retro paint jobs. Wires and X Metals are not on anyone's radar but ours, I'm afraid.

Ray-ban actually has a lot of iconic styles including the Wayfarer, Caravan/Navigator, and Clubmaster, not just aviators.

Oakley has re-issued many pairs including Eyeshades, Blades, T Wire, Square Wire, E Wire, Frogskin. They haven't done so well (other than Frogskings of course) and usually end up highly discounted at the Vaults. The wraparounds time isn't quite here yet but they'll have a lot of similar styles to re-issue when they do. Original Eye Jackets, Straight Jackets, Tens, Twentys, Minutes.

Last edited:
Ray-ban actually has a lot of iconic styles including the Wayfarer, Clubmaster/Navigator, and Clubmaster, not just aviators.

Oakley has re-issued many pairs including Eyeshades, Blades, T Wire, Square Wire, E Wire, Frogskin. They haven't done so well (other than Frogskings of course) and usually end up highly discounted at the Vaults. The wraparounds time isn't quite here yet but they'll have a lot of similar styles to re-issue when they do. Original Eye Jackets, Straight Jackets, Tens, Twentys, Minutes.

I forgot about Ray Bans other styles I guess I'm just not that crazy about them. I sure wish Oakley would hurry up on those reissues. Maybe add some really cool paint jobs to them?

Latest Posts

Back