• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley HQ Bunker

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just as the title states. PM for serial info. I bought this for $325 and I just need to get out what I paid. I'll eat shipping.

$325 shipped to conus. PayPal F&F or add fees. Add $20 for international shipping.

No trades.

If this gets everyones panties in a wad I'll move it to eBay.

uploadfromtaptalk1418266535831.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Get ready for wadded panties! I got hammered earlier today..... Good luck with your sale!!!

There is a difference between:

"I paid too much for this piece and don't really want|like it, so I am going to try and get my $ back"

and

"I just scored a few of these for cost and it took me an hour or three to work out the logistics, TIME I WOULD HAVE MOSTLY SPENT GETTING MY OWN ANYWAY ... I know they are in demand so I am going to mark them up 100% OR MORE and pass them on."

See the difference?

You could argue the difference between the two is the trust we have in the Seller. In one case they are explaining why they are asking what they are. In the other they probably have multiple items and if they are not keeping one for themselves they were probably planning on flipping them anyway [in which case some may say they would be more appropriately listed for sale elsewhere].

<sigh>

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
There is a difference between:

"I paid too much for this piece and don't really want|like it, so I am going to try and get my $ back"

and

"I just scored a few of these for cost and it took me an hour or three to work out the logistics, TIME I WOULD HAVE MOSTLY SPENT GETTING MY OWN ANYWAY ... I know they are in demand so I am going to mark them up 100% OR MORE and pass them on."

See the difference?

You could argue the difference between the two is the trust we have in the Seller. In one case they are explaining why they are asking what they are. In the other they probably have multiple items and if they are not keeping one for themselves they were probably planning on flipping them anyway.

<sigh>

I more or less agree with you. I just said too much in my description on my post and was too honest. I have now learned to keep my mouth shut when I am trying to sell something and just put the description and price. Again I was in no way trying to scalp anyone, be rude or dishonest. Just trying to sell an item to other Oakley members.

Last edited:
this is a for sale ad guys...

Yeah this is a for sale ad. Someone buy my junk. Lol!

GLWS. Come on guys someone buy this and sell it in 3 months for 600 ;-) ( I kid I kid)

Username Hidden said:
GLWS. Come on guys someone buy this and sell it in 3 months for 600 ;-) ( I kid I kid)

Don't even joke around. Someone. Do it. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.