• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hyjinx Frank Kozik Factory Custom +red Polarized Lenses ONE OF A KIND!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
So it's really 3-5 of a kind lol

Some people reacted to this post.
So it's really 3-5 of a kind lol

My bad.....I was told 2 but 3 maybe 5......really....LOL:laugh:

Anyone can weigh in on this if they have more info.

You paid $500 for those? I feel mad sad for you dude.

Username Hidden said:
You paid $500 for those? I feel mad sad for you son.

Got 99 problems but owning a Frank Kozik aint one.

Good luck on the sale.

i love +red and it's a pretty sick combo . . . sick step for the pair too . . .
good luck!!

Thanks for the great comments guys.

I see there is a real "polarization" (no pun intended) from what I hear...LOL! I understand if people don't see the value in the item but its mine and I will set the price at what I think its worth. There are others (who understand it uniqueness and have a real interest in adding it to their collection) so its a real debate I guess. Rare items always create interesting feedback like this. Lets just say that it is extremely rare and people have no problem paying 1000-2000$+ for a pair brown Flores which ............how many are known to exist? If you feel better waiting for this item to come up again for a cheaper price I would say good luck. Until then, the price stands,,,,,,but no worries I think its not going to be an issue for very much longer, just my humble opinion.

If anyone who really knows me thinks I am just going to give these away is probably laughing right now at this thread. Let the conversation continue because that's exactly why I posted this:big_boss:

Can't really compare Flores to these

Username Hidden said:
Can't really compare Flores to these

you right these are more rare....

if you only paid $500 for this, and anybody offers you anything above that, take it! is a win win

please post when these sell...im interested in seeing who drops the cash for these

Latest Posts

Back