• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Hyjinx Frank Kozik Factory Custom +red Polarized Lenses ONE OF A KIND!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
if you only paid $500 for this, and anybody offers you anything above that, take it! is a win win

You make a good point but I would rather just keep it in my collection for that or even more. This is a really tough thing for me to sell but why not post it in the community?, I mean it makes my artist series collection one of a kind among something already extremely exclusive . To me and a few others this is a holy grail in the artist series and so far NO BODY CAN PRODUCE A SINGLE PICTURE OR PROOF THAT ANOTHER PAIR EXISTS and I doubt they will. Can anyone tell me a more unique item than this??? Maybe the gloss black Art Chantry but I doubt you will ever see that come to light or did people not know that existed as well. LOL....

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You make a good point but I would rather just keep it in my collection for that or even more. This is a really tough thing for me to sell but why not post it in the community?, I mean it makes my artist series collection one of a kind among something already extremely exclusive . To me and a few others this is a holy grail in the artist series and so far NO BODY CAN PRODUCE A SINGLE PICTURE OR PROOF THAT ANOTHER PAIR EXISTS. Can anyone tell me a more unique item than this??? Maybe the gloss black Art Chantry but I doubt you will ever see that come to light or did people not know that existed as well. LOL....

of course it exists, i got one of them. wont sell for under $3000

Doesn't the Oakley factory use tools to cut lenses too?
Not trying to jest at your price, just stating a fact.
Value is in the eye and wallet of the beholder and payor.

Username Hidden said:
of course it exists, i got one of them. wont sell for under $3000

EXACTLY!!!!! So that person is you..... WOW! I think the price of these Koziks just shot up to 1500$ min now. Unless you want to sell your pair to me for what you paid for it. LOL!

Username Hidden said:
You make a good point but I would rather just keep it in my collection for that or even more. This is a really tough thing for me to sell but why not post it in the community?, I mean it makes my artist series collection one of a kind among something already extremely exclusive . To me and a few others this is a holy grail in the artist series and so far NO BODY CAN PRODUCE A SINGLE PICTURE OR PROOF THAT ANOTHER PAIR EXISTS and I doubt they will. Can anyone tell me a more unique item than this??? Maybe the gloss black Art Chantry but I doubt you will ever see that come to light or did people not know that existed as well. LOL....

UM.... how about a Flores version 1.0 hand signed, and a personal video dedication.
Im sure i have you beat there.....
im sure if you were asking this price for a Flores 1.0 you would have gotten more than your asking price and no debate.......

Username Hidden said:
Doesn't the Oakley factory use tools to cut lenses too?
Not trying to jest at your price, just stating a fact.
Value is in the eye and wallet of the beholder and payor.

They would still have to cut it from a existing lens and then they cant be re-fire so it would not get the same effect. If it went through a cutter which by the way can not even come close to the quality of Oakley.... They also cant produce the polarized etching to match the frame so the lens geometry would be off if cut from another existing lens . The Hijinx is a rather large lens too making this even more impossible to do this. This only adds to the beauty and rarity of the lenses and sources here can back it up.

Username Hidden said:
UM.... how about a Flores version 1.0 hand signed, and a personal video dedication.
Im sure i have you beat there.....
im sure if you were asking this price for a Flores 1.0 you would have gotten more than your asking price and no debate.......

How about a original Will barras from the artist series appraised at 10,000$- 15,000$ that I have. Anyone want to go there...LOL! but to answer your question... The debate is in the fact that this item is so exclusive that many people don't even know it exsist unlike the Flores. The Flores are not as rare as these glasses which is the only reason why there is a debate.

Username Hidden said:
How about a original Will barras from the artist series appraised at 10,000$- 15,000$ that I have. Anyone want to go there...LOL!
wow good for you...... you should be proud of an item like that......if you ACTUALLY have it........
not trying to compared collections just simply responding to your comment about the Flores and how "no one has anything to top your koziks"

Username Hidden said:
How about a original Will barras from the artist series appraised at 10,000$- 15,000$ that I have. Anyone want to go there...LOL! but to answer your question... The debate is in the fact that this item is so exclusive that many people don't even know it exsist unlike the Flores. The Flores are not as rare as these glasses which is the only reason why there is a debate.

please please please post pictures of your collection, i wanna see this

I think you're way off, just saying...

Latest Posts

Back