• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ichiro "OO BLUE" Vs Ichiro "BLUE Iridium"???

quattro4444

Oakley Enthusiast
I have 2 pairs of Ichiro Polished/ Blue Iridium and a pair of custom Ichiro Carbon/ OO Blue, All have the Ichiro Sigs on them... My question is do the Ichiro Blue Iridium lenses have just blue with purple hues and the Ichiro OO Blue have blue with purple and green hues or is it the other was around?

OO Blue= Blue/ Purple hues

Blue Iridium= Blue/ Purple and Green hues

Or is it the other way around?

I will try and post pics when I get home... Either way I have 2 Ichiro lenses with blue/ purple hues and 1 with blue and purple and green hues...
Thanks in advance...

Sean

I have 2 pairs of Ichiro Polished/ Blue Iridium and a pair of custom Ichiro Carbon/ OO Blue, All have the Ichiro Sigs on them... My question is do the Ichiro Blue Iridium lenses have just blue with purple hues and the Ichiro OO Blue have blue with purple and green hues or is it the other was around?

Or is it the other way around?

I will try and post pics when I get home... Either way I have 2 Ichiro lenses with blue/ purple hues and 1 with blue and purple and green hues...
Thanks in advance...

Sean

from my little experience

do you have any for sale or trade btw??

AFD7DBAE-1FDA-4F2F-BBD5-B8EBC000D910-11141-000004B671B4C02F_zps478e91d5.jpg

I jez received this pair - OOBlue i suppose...i see purple tint hehe

Thanks for the quick reply's guys!!! Love this Forum!!! Looks like good news either way... So I guess I have 2 ichiro oo blues and 1 ichiro blue iridium!!! YAY!!!

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563395_613910295301455_1134954449_n.jpg

i always tough carbon was with oo blue but by what i saw on the box,it's said carbon /blue
never notice before because it's the only ichiro pair i got new without box

that's probably mean variation of lens color batch

my friend got a carbon pair and is lens are more blue with green hue,no custom,right from the store and is polished pair is with dep purple hue
mine are both deep purple hue and my spare lens from carguy came with a lot of green
IMG_1451_zps8eb8631d.jpg

hmm..still alil confusing..
correct me if im wrong...
So there was never a OO Blue Iridium officially stated by Oakley?

hmm...so the conclusion means that any BLUE IRIDIUM = Either Blue-ish Purple Hue, OR Blue-ish Green Hue.

from what know that's correct
even on the oakley forum it's describe as 00 blue but clearly only blue on the box
and like i told before,i know for sure carbon frame came from factory with a Blue-ish Green Hue
so it's logic to believe that only blue lens variation on that case

Back