• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Icon Mini Backpack

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am trying to find a mini icon backpack. I know they made them because I gave them out as gifts about 7 years ago. Now that I have a 3 year old daughter I would love to get my hands one.

Some people reacted to this post.
good luck finding one, i picked up a blue one 3 yrs ago at a supervault for $15

Your going to need a lot of luck finding one of those. I don't even see those on eBay anymore. But, hopefully someone here might be able to help you out. Good luck in your search!

there was a leather one on ebay the other day, just looked again for it but it seems to be sold/ended

at my store we have a small backpack that might work but its no the icon pack. i dont even know the name but i put it on the other day and it was super small. i couldnt fit any of my college books in it haha. ill look up the name tomorrow when im in there

oh im also 6'3 so that could be why too hahaha

So, what you have there is NOT the Mini Icon Pack? Possibly what you might have is the Contact Pack. It sells for $55.00 at Oakley Vault Stores or on oakleyvault.com It is available in Black, Black Leather ($120.00), Nite Camo and Grey.

no its not the contact pack. we do have that. this is like one of there cheaper bags, i didnt get a chance to look at it saturday super busy. its a small pack with one pocket. kinda looks like the planetary pack on oakley now. but it smaller i would say.

http://www.oakley.com/products/planetar ... /92270-21P

Manager told me today they will be releasing new mini icon packs

The Icon Small backpack is now out in O Stores! Definitely worth picking up from a Collector's standpoint.

i seen mini icons and mini kitchen sinks (called the bathroom sink) at the o store in columbus

Latest Posts

Back