• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Icon Small Backpack Is In Stores Now!

Jaymann, those look like pics of an Icon 3.0 Backpack and not the new Icon Small Backpack (re-release of the Icon Mini). The Icon Small is just that a smaller version of the larger Icon 3.0. The only reason I ask is that your straps are different from the from the pack I have in my post at the top. There is also no way a iPhone will fit in the side pocket in my Icon Small pack, like you show in your pics. I think you have the backpacks confused with one another. Just don't want to give others the wrong info if they are interested in the Icon Small backpack.

Haven't really bought much Oakley in the last year or so other than a couple of caps. Picked up one of these small Icon backpacks today. I am pretty impressed with it so far. Wish the media pocket was a little larger as it is a little difficult getting phone + headphone jack positioned but other than that it is great. Microsoft surface slips in the tablet pocket well. Wanted the plain black but my local Oakley store had the worn olive for 40% off so couldn't justify the difference for the colour. Hoping to get plenty of years use of it like my other Oakley stuff.

Bring back X-Metals.

I am gonna go check out this bag. I'm thinking it wold be a bad a** bag for my 7 year old for school. It should hold up to the abuse a grade 2 kid can put it through.

Back