• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Welcome to the dark side :D
B170AC35-C8E6-4BF2-96AA-11584311B823.jpeg

i bought a pair of ear socks.. and this is really stupid of me but I can not figure out a way to put it on. I cant remove the end piece from the leg and its too big for me to force it thru the socks... how do one do this?

i bought a pair of ear socks.. and this is really stupid of me but I can not figure out a way to put it on. I cant remove the end piece from the leg and its too big for me to force it thru the socks... how do one do this?

Lube...well, soap and water.

I'm posting here because I don't know what other options are available to me.

I submitted a claim for a broken pair of Holbrook metal glasses on January 10th. I was told that due to high volume after the holidays, I could expect to wait 4-6 weeks for a response.

I still haven't heard back from them. At all.

They confirmed that they did receive my warranty claim. I've phoned them multiple times, and have contacted them via facebook. At one point, the representative told me that someone was working on processing my claim "as we speak". That was not the case. I was told that someone would look into the warranty claim and promised to call me back the next day. I never heard back.

I expected better from a "premium" company but this is, by far, the worst customer service experience I've had with a company. At this point, it seems like Oakley has just flatly decided to just ignore the claim completely, and hope that I go away.

Is there anything I can do, aside from keep calling back their customer support number? Is Oakley usually this terrible with their warranty or customer service?

Thanks in advance.

Latest Posts

Back