• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
No, they are mostly loud and obnoxious.

Everyone look at me, i am big and proud, and have nothing to be a shame of or hide ( not that i can hide anything) Are you gonna finish that cheeseburger? BEEEELCHHHH !!! WOO-HOO !!!

I see a fatty has broken your heart too. Let it out bro, let it out. :lol:

#largeandincharge

I'm posting here because I don't know what other options are available to me.

I submitted a claim for a broken pair of Holbrook metal glasses on January 10th. I was told that due to high volume after the holidays, I could expect to wait 4-6 weeks for a response.

I still haven't heard back from them. At all.

They confirmed that they did receive my warranty claim. I've phoned them multiple times, and have contacted them via facebook. At one point, the representative told me that someone was working on processing my claim "as we speak". That was not the case. I was told that someone would look into the warranty claim and promised to call me back the next day. I never heard back.

I expected better from a "premium" company but this is, by far, the worst customer service experience I've had with a company. At this point, it seems like Oakley has just flatly decided to just ignore the claim completely, and hope that I go away.

Is there anything I can do, aside from keep calling back their customer support number? Is Oakley usually this terrible with their warranty or customer service?

Thanks in advance.

Where do you live? Maybe someone can help at a local store.

I see a fatty has broken your heart too. Let it out bro, let it out. :lol:

#largeandincharge
i can honestly say no to that, never been with a fatty. I am tall and skinny, a fatty would crush me. The fear of one rolling over me at night would cause me to get no sleep.

But there is a fatty living in my neighborhood that drives a car like this one

vw-up-2.jpg

and can barely fit in it!

and with music blasting loud down the whole street..... hope they don't get a garden trampoline, i can imagine it getting on it and flying over and landing on me while i am sitting outside, then you guys must travel over here and scrape me of the grass !

Sh!t, i hope they don't read this forum.That whole family are gonna eat me alive, literally!

Get me a Oakley casket guys... for what's left of me :oops::(:cry:

There seems to be a lot of this going around.
If "Lux" does nothing, and continues to avoid/stall/ignore your claim, they cannot be said to have refused it.
It costs them nothing to do so.
Nowadays, the only thing these companies worry about is their social media reputation.
I'd contact them again on Faceplant, and give them one more opportunity to act, before you're forced to "dislike" them with severe prejudice, and let the world know about it.
Good luck.
We're rooting for ya...

Latest Posts

Back