• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley In Hardcopies, Catalogs,magazine,Brochures ...

Shekofte

Oakley Beginner
Reading of picture book styles papers about gadgets in free time for the most of people is the best meditation .

Already One topic fallen in oblivion Catalogs/Brochures
Then I started this one here just like a common discussion ! So occasionally members contribute !
Dear administrators ? If I make some mistakes or wrong place please guide me ?

I hope there was a lot of fans like me that kept Catalogs and Brochures of what they bought carefully for decades as collection ?

The simplest strategy that trigger mind is googling by pdf filter search Oakley pdf
but a few results and not so old or antique ...

By this way if you have such Hardcopies materials that you think are amazing and unseen for others by sharing of them will let us go backwards in history and make those memories alive again ?

Not only me ! But many others too , will appreciate .

Pdf 1
Pdf 2
Pdf 3

I think you should post this on the old thread and continue it, keep it all in one place. I’ll take pics of the few brochures I have and add them as well.

I think you should post this on the old thread and continue it, keep it all in one place. I’ll take pics of the few brochures I have and add them as well.

There have been a few threads with old brochures and catalogs, I posted one several years ago myself
This one?

Thanks for offer !
But I noticed the old topic categorized in forum suggestions !
I assumed at this category we have more bump !
Anyway you know better than me !
If you think this is effortless remove it
I follow the order of admin and mods ...

I'm new here and I want to point out that it's great to hear that you're passionate about collecting catalogs and brochures! It's always interesting to see how products and gadgets have evolved over the years, and having a physical collection of these materials can be a great way to appreciate that history.
If you're looking for more resources on collecting and preserving these materials, I recommend checking out some top literary magazines like The New Yorker and The Paris Review. While they may seem unrelated to your interest, they often feature articles and essays on the art of collecting, as well as interviews with collectors and experts in the field.

Back