• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley In The Family

canhoto said:
I can't convert anyone. No one likes a fanboy and that's how I act everytime we talk about this...:big_boss:

If you can't convert anyone..you must not be trying very hard! Should only take putting a pair on for 5 minutes to get them agreeing that the optics are unmatched...talk technology for a minute or two...done. Instant Oakley loyalist.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Mother's Day gift for my mom. Blue sherbet Fringe.
691e2e72.jpg

Would post the pair I got my wife but I do t want her to see until Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I gave my sister last month a SW Holbrook white/24K. Shes loving it right knowing the price of oakley in Singapore is a bit expensive.

I bought my wife Dangerous. She took my polished black Holbrooks and now she wants pair of Necessity.

My wife has a Behave that's about it. My son has already inherited my Five and Straight. He'll inherit the rest as he grows up.

One look through my Pol. Black w/VR28 Pit Boss and my whole family was hooked on the optics. Dad ended up with a Polarized Blender, Whisker and Felon. Brother ended up with SW Pol. Black Holbrooks and wants new deviation, and mom is yet to choose hers. Not to mention all of my friends who got their pairs from me.

Grandmother tried on my X-Metal X-Squared today, so who knows what she might want soon if given the chance!

Back