• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Inc. Questions

MR2NR

Oakley Beginner
So I am just wanting some info on where Oakley's are made now and general questions. I fell off the bandwagon in 2005 and decided to come back now. So I have a couple questions since I have a little time.

I know most of the R&D is prob done at Foothills but is it still Oakley core HQ?

Are all the styles still manufactured at Foothilll Ranch?

Does anybody frequent this forum employed at HQ?

Has there ever been a customer poll for selecting designs for upcoming productions?

How many prototypes are out now that have never been mass produced?

Is there a online catalog off all the protos/styles produced?

I remember an Oakley Semi that toured the country. Is it still in service?

Have they ever sent out a limited edition to customers that ordered two of the same product without letting anyone know?

With Oakley Vault Online closing do they plan on adding more B&M stores?

Do you like MR2's?

Sorry for all the questions but just wanted to get some info ;)

Thanks for any answers

Last edited:
So I am just wanting some info on where Oakley's are made now and general questions. I fell off the bandwagon in 2005 and decided to come back now. So I have a couple questions since I have a little time.

I know most of the R&D is prob done at Foothills but is it still Oakley core HQ? Yes and no?

Are all the styles still manufactured at Foothilll Ranch? Very few styles are made in USA

Does anybody frequent this forum employed at HQ? That's a secret that those employed will or won't share at their discretion

Has there ever been a customer poll for selecting designs for upcoming productions? Doubt it

How many prototypes are out now that have never been mass produced? Impossible to tell

Is there a online catalog off all the protos/styles produced? The few that are documented may be on O-review

I remember an Oakley Semi that toured the country. Is it still in service? The Rolling O Lab?

Have they ever sent out a limited edition to customers that ordered two of the same product without letting anyone know? If they don't let anyone know... How would we know?

With Oakley Vault Online closing do they plan on adding more B&M stores? Some of the Vault has moved to the Oakley main site ... I've noticed a few more stores open in the past 2 years in Canada...

Do you like MR2's? Toyota MR2's ? Heck yes!

Sorry for all the questions but just wanted to get some info ;)

Thanks for any answers

This is an Oakley enthusiast site. Most active members read it many times / day. Catching up on all the info posted regarding your questions is too overwhelming.
I prefer 80 LCs.

Back