• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley India SUCKS!

mhksmk

Oakley Beginner
Roha
I am from India and am a big Oakley fan. But on two occasions I had very bad experience.

When I wanted a replacement lens for my Half Jacket and the Pit Bull. The Oakley company in India never replies to any emails. I have mailed them several times. So, I have to go to the authorised store. Even there I have to follow up with them continuously. They keep on saying that, "we have mailed the company and as soon as we receive reply we will contact you". The whole thing is so frustrating.

On both the occasion they the store people told that the model has been discontinued by the company and hence the lenses cannot be made available. But the models are there in market for selling. Isn't this funny?

I feel like cheated. Totally disgusted.

Welcome, maybe after you get enough posts and can use the exchange, you can put a wanted to buy add up and find someone that will ship from US or Europe

Welcome, maybe after you get enough posts and can use the exchange, you can put a wanted to buy add up and find someone that will ship from US or Europe
How many posts one has to complete before getting access to the "Exchange"?

i agree oakley in india is very bad when i planned to buy batwolf they said batwolf models are discontinued so i finally decided to get it from other city in india..here in india u cant customize or no replacement of lens and very few models on display mostly on display are raybans and other brands ..if u want to get the oakley model other than on display then they handle you the oakley catalouge book if u like the particular sunglass then they will note down the model number of the sunglass and will order and will get to u it may take atleast 1week or more depends on the dealer to get it

Latest Posts

Back