• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Indy 500 Pit Boss

Re: Indy 500 Pit Boss

Yeh, nice catch, I didn't even see these on the new releases page. I couldn't find any other pics except the one on the Oakley site here it is: No Search Results

4d9a58e603ad7.jpg

ya i actually found them looking through stuff in my store haha. then went online, wish they would give us a really good picture of them instead of that one ^^

Thanks! anyone else have any luck?

Nice, From what I can tell they will go on sale on April 13th. They look nice, and come with a sweet case.

I also found that supposedly they will only be selling 100 pairs of these and each one will come with part of a brick from 1909, when the original track was built.

Last edited:

Sweet deal Boss man! They should be really sweet then. Hope we get a pair in our store, would love to check them out in person!

I received my pair that I ordered the day they went onsale on the web...There is no difference on these except for the logo etched in the lens and being numbered inside. Other than that, they are your standard Pit Boss in a fancy elite box with a piece of brick and a nice bag.

sctizzle said:
I received my pair that I ordered the day they went onsale on the web...Save your money as there is no difference on these except for the logo etched in the lens and being numbered inside. Other than that, they are your standard Pit Boss in a fancy elite box with a piece of brick and a nice bag.

Yeah, I noticed that - hardly any difference.... I really liked the Pit Boss sunglasses, but there was just something missing about them - until the TRON Legacy's dropped. And since you can see them in my signature and pictures, you know why I had them ordered at the Florida Mall location 2 months before they arrived!

Latest Posts

Back