• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Infinite Hero Golf Towel

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for an Infinite Hero Golf Towel.....same size as the regular Oakley Golf Towel.....IH purple with beautiful IH logo embroidered in the lower corner.....not sure how rare they are but I know that they're out there. All O-Stores around me look at me like I have 2 heads when I ask for one.....If anyone sees one or knows of one I would appreciate some help acquiring one. I will of course compensate you for your time and efforts above the cost of the towel. I had a picture but cannot find it....thanks guys!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Never heard of one, I'd love to see a picture. I couldn't even find that. Tried calling O or IH?

Spoke with HQ today.....the golf towel was a limited production run.....only available as a promotion at sponsored golf events.....none will show up at any Vault due to proceeds going directly to IH.....I asked if IH would have them and she said "We are IH".....so It looks like unless someone puts one on eBay I'm S.O.L.

There was one on Ebay about 4-6 weeks ago

Yep. That's the one. And it went for like $23. I forgot to "watch" it and get reminded. Damn

Now that we know it's hard to get, did you find a picture?

Nope......and I can't believe the completed auction is gone off of eBay. Wasn't too long ago like GRF mentioned.....it's just a purple towel with a large IH logo embroidered in the lower corner. Would make an excellent display piece under my Carbon IH!

Username Hidden said:
Nope......and I can't believe the completed auction is gone off of eBay. Wasn't too long ago like GRF mentioned.....it's just a purple towel with a large IH logo embroidered in the lower corner. Would make an excellent display piece under my Carbon IH!

Oh please, if I got one that'd go on my Oakley golf bag.

Found it!!!!! Beautiful!!!!

KGrHqFi0EJJQ2Y3yBP4-tvlwwg60_12.jpg

Damn, that's sweet! Love to find one of those.