• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley inheritance questions

Sncajigal

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello all. I’m new here. My dad was an Oakley fan and he recently passed. So i have inherited a bunch of Oakley stuff. I have no idea about pricing for this stuff. If i post pictures would someone be able to give me an idea of pricing?
Glass Oakley head
Oakley silver box
Oakley kitchen sink backpack (2 of them)
Oakley fringe golf bag

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Out of the things you pictured, the metal vault/case will probably be the easiest to sell. They go for around $150-$200. The golf bag varies. I’ve seen them go for very cheap to around $500, but they take a while to sell if the collector isn’t into golf. The kitchen sink back packs can go quick at the right price. Someone else can chime in on the going rate of those. The head display is tricky because it isn’t the most popular Bob head that most people want, but this one is also more rare.

If you want to sell these here, just make sure to follow the rules and have the minimum requirements before selling and also list them in the correct section. And again Welcome 👍

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Out of the things you pictured, the metal vault/case will probably be the easiest to sell. They go for around $150-$200. The golf bag varies. I’ve seen them go for very cheap to around $500, but they take a while to sell if the collector isn’t into golf. The kitchen sink back packs can go quick at the right price. Someone else can chime in on the going rate of those. The head display is tricky because it isn’t the most popular Bob head that most people want, but this one is also more rare.

If you want to sell these here, just make sure to follow the rules and have the minimum requirements before selling and also list them in the correct section. And again Welcome 👍
Thanks so much. What are the requirements again? Where can i find them again?

Ke
Hello all. I’m new here. My dad was an Oakley fan and he recently passed. So i have inherited a bunch of Oakley stuff. I have no idea about pricing for this stuff. If i post pictures would someone be able to give me an idea of pricing?
Glass Oakley head
Oakley silver box
Oakley kitchen sink backpack (2 of them)
Oakley fringe golf bag

View attachment 920618

View attachment 920619

View attachment 920620

View attachment 920621
Just my my way of doing things...
Keep in mind that prices are always subjective, a collector is willing to pay what he/she feels is appropriate with many factors playing in the decision. The biggest usually being condition.
With that said, if it were me I'd list them either on ebay or use ebay "sold" pricing as a guide to show where market prices are at. But keep in mind that if there are sales showing significantly higher and look too good to be true, those are usually unscrupulous sellers trying to manipulate the market in their favor and should be eliminated from the equation.
Some sellers offer a discount to other collectors on deals done outside of eBay because the fees are eliminated and the process is quite a bit simpler really.
Hope this helps a little and good luck with your sales.

Back